✨ Updates ✨
  • New Articles Every Friday 4pm (MST)

˚₊۶ৎ˙⋆ Hello & Welcome ✦ ݁ ˖

♡ My Corner of the Internet! ♡
I'm so glad you found you're way here!
My name is Natalia! I'm a 23 year old Fashion Stylist, Blogger, and Cosplayer out of Arizona and raised in Michigan. I've been working in luxury retail since 2021 and cosplaying since 2015. I mainly cosplay from anime, marvel, and occasional video games. Somewhat recent alumni! I graduated in 2024 from City University of New York with my degree in fashion. Debating on going back to college... but we will see more of that discussion! My main interests are fashion, cosplay, pop culture, film/television, sewing, crafts, and politics! Feel free to take a look at my "About Me" tab in the sidebar to learn more ♡


I started this blog because I believe there's something special about finding inspiration in the little things. A perfectly styled outfit. A new film that just dropped. A runway collection that tells a story. A new product worth the hype. An issue that's impossible to ignore. Here, you'll find thoughtful articles, trend reports, inspiration, deep dives, and whatever captures my heart in any given moment. Sometimes lighthearted, and other times conversations worth the deeper discussion. No matter what brings you here- I hope you leave feeling inspired, entertained, or having discovered something new! 

More than anything, I hope this becomes a community for people who appreciate creativity in all its forms. A place where style isn't about following every trend, but about discovering who you are! 
If you'd like to support me on other platforms, follow me below ♡

Main Instagram: @Kyuutiiii
Cosplay Instagram: @DreamyHeartCos

Tiktok: @TaliiaGal
Youtube: @TaliiaGal

Lemon8: @TaliiaGal
Pinterest: @MoshePrincess

Letterboxd: @Kyuutiiiii
Business Email: TheJewessPrincess@gmail.com
♡ Follow For More! ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment

˚₊۶ৎ˙⋆ Things I Consider Therapy ✦ ݁ ˖

♡ Things I Consider Therapy  ♡ Lately, I've been collecting little hobbies that make life feel softer. Nothing particularly groundbreaki...

POPULAR POSTSੈ♡˳